Closing your Yahoo account
We're sorry to see you go, but if you've chosen to close your account we'll show you how.
- You'll need your current password to close your account. If you don't remember it, first use the Yahoo Password Helper to recover it.
- We recommend using a computer. Web browsers on some mobile devices may not load all pages properly.
Close your account
- Visit the Terminating your Yahoo account page.
- Read through the "Before continuing, please consider the following information" section.
- Confirm your password in the field provided.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Click Terminate this Account.
If you lost your mobile phone, call your mobile phone carrier first and let them know. You carrier can interrupt some malicious activity once they're notified.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.