Guidelines for comments on Yahoo
Help keep Yahoo a fun and safe place by remaining considerate and respectful when posting comments. Follow our guidelines to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Don't make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Don't copy and post others' material, trademarks, or intellectual property.
- Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property.
- Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Protect privacy. Don't post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, credit card information, etc.
Yahoo is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.