Manage spam and mailing lists in Yahoo Mail
Getting unwanted emails or spam is frustrating. We automatically filter suspected spam messages, but if you're still getting overwhelmed with emails mark them as spam or unsubscribe from mailing lists.
- Select the spam email.
- Click Spam.
- Click the Spam folder.
- If you don't see the "Spam" folder, click More below the "Sent" folder.
- Select the email.
- Click Not Spam at the top of the page.
-The email will return to your Inbox.
At the bottom of any subscription based email there is an option to unsubscribe. If you're not sure the email is legit, mark it as spam.
- Don't reply to unknown senders.
- Be careful who you give your email address to.
- Never reply to email subscriptions asking to be removed.
- Don't sign up with sites that claim to remove your email from spam lists. While some are legitimate, many are address collectors used by spammers.